Anne-Marie N. Helland is General Secretary of Norwegian Church Aid, and Kjell Nordstokke is chair of the organisation’s Board of Directors, consisting of nine members chosen by Norwegian Church Aid’s Board of Delegates, the President of Changemaker and two employee representatives.
The Board of Delegates is the supreme organ of Norwegian Church Aid, and comprises:
- Delegates from each diocese of the Church of Norway
- Seven members of the Church Council of the Church of Norway (whereof one representative of the Saami Church Council and a youth representative under the age of 25)
- Four representatives of nationwide home mission organizations and organizations for children and youth
- One representative from each of the following organizations: the Evangelical Lutheran Free Church, the Free Evangelical Congregations, the Baptist Union of Norway, the Norwegian Mission Society, the Salvation Army and the Norwegian Methodist Church. Two representatives from the Pentecostal Movement in Norway.
- NORME, Global Aid Network and Norwegian Council of Norway meet as observers
Approximately 155 people are employed at the main office in Oslo, as regional consultants around Norway, as part of Changemaker (Norwegian Church Aid’s youth organisation) and at the field offices around the world. In addition, approximately eighty individuals make up the organisation's emergency preparedness roster, who travel out on missions at regular intervals to assist in emergencies.