Suppliers/candidates to participate in the procurement procedure for the relevant lot 1.
Item number and title: Construction Material for WASH & SHELTER/Lot 1
Contracting Authority: Community World Service Asia
Deadline for submission of offer: 05-09-2016
INVITATION TO BID
Community World Service Asia is launching a Inter national Open Tender and invites interested
Suppliers/candidates to participate in the procurement procedure for the relevant lot 1:
Material for repair/rehab of 13 water supply schemes
- Material for 460 new latrines
- Material of 75 latrines for persons with disabilities
- Material for repaid of 219 partially damaged latrines
- Material for 1400 shelter kits
1. All the goods are for a humanitarian project in Shangla an intervention supported by ECHO/NCA.
2. All goods are to be delivered Incoterm 2010, CIP Shangla-KPK, Pakistan.
3. The offered prices shall be quoted in Pak Rupee only.
4. We are an equal opportunity provider and shall be seeking best option out of it.
5. All offers in English language only, must be delivered to the office address mentioned below by 4:00 PM, 5th September, 2016. Late bids will be rejected. Applicants with questions regarding this tender should send it in writing (email) up to 4:00 PM, 22nd August, 2016.
6. Tenders will be opened at the address mentioned below at the time stated in the Tender Dossier. Tenderers or their authorized representative can be present at the opening of tenders with prior information about arrival to Contracting Authority mentioned below.
7. The successful tenderer shall place a 10% Performance Guarantee upon signing the Contract.
8. Interested tenderers may obtain the Tender Dossier (English) in soft/hard form at no cost from the Contracting Authority mentioned below.
Community World Service Asia,
Address: House no.125/1 & 125/2
Lane no.7, Westridge 3, Rawalpindi-Pakistan.
Contact Person: Awais Anwar
Published: Thursday, July 28, 2016