Community World Service Asia is launching a Open Tender and invites interested suppliers/candidates to participate in the procurement procedure for the relevant lot 13. Deadline for submission of offer: 30-05-2017
Invitation to bil
- Material for repair/rehab of 15 water supply schemes
- Material for 105 Fully damaged latrines
- Material of 75 latrines for persons with disabilities
- Material for repaid of 151 partially damaged latrines
- All the goods are for a humanitarian project in Shangla an intervention supported by ECHO/NCA.
- All goods are to be delivered Incoterm 2010, CIP Shangla-KPK, Pakistan.
- The offered prices shall be quoted in Pak Rupee only.
- We are an equal opportunity provider and shall be seeking best option out of it.
- All offers in English language only, must be delivered to the office address mentioned below by 4:00 PM, 30th May, 2017. Late bids will be rejected. Applicants with questions regarding this tender should send it in writing (email) up to 4:00 PM, 24th May, 2017.
- Tenders will be opened at the address mentioned below at the time stated in the Tender Dossier. Tenderers or their authorized representative can be present at the opening of tenders with prior information about arrival to Contracting Authority mentioned below.
- The successful tenderer shall place a 10% Performance Guarantee upon signing the Contract.
- Tender documents will be available from 9:00 AM 09th May 2016 to 4:00 PM 24th May 2016. Interested tenderers may obtain the Tender Dossier (English) in soft/hard form at no cost from the Contracting Authority mentioned below.
Item number and title: Construction Material for WSS & WASH Rooms/Lot 13
Contracting Authority: Community World Service Asia
Deadline for submission of offer: 30-05-2017
Community World Service Asia,
Address: Office no. 7, Hamza Plaza, MPCHS, E-11/1, Islamabad-Pakistan.
Contact Person: Awais Anwar
Download the full Tender Notice