Dagfinn Høybråten is General Secretary of Norwegian Church Aid, and Kjetil Aano is chair of the organisation’s Board of Directors, consisting of nine members chosen by Norwegian Church Aid’s Board of Delegates, the President of Changemaker and two employee representatives.
The Council is the main representative entity of Norwegian Church Aid, and comprises:
- Delegates from each diocese of the Church of Norway
- Seven members of the Church Council of the Church of Norway (whereof one representative of the Saami Church Council and a youth representative under the age of 30)
- Representative of nationwide home mission organisations and organisations for children and youth: Norwegian YMCA-YWCA
- One representative from each of the following church communities: the Evangelical Lutheran Free Church, the Free Evangelical Congregations, the Baptist Union of Norway, The Mission Covenant Church of Norway, the Salvation Army and the Norwegian Methodist Church. Two representatives from the Pentecostal Movement in Norway.
- NORME, Christian Council of Norway meet as observers
As of 2018, 149 people are currently working at NCA's head office in Oslo.
Download chart of our organisation (PDF)